With the coming of a new month, comes a new topic for our Photo of the Month competition; Animals & Wildlife!
Whether you enjoy snapping the family pet, or go for more exotic birds or wild animals, any photo taken in Stone in September could be eligible to enter. The previous subject, Stone Family Fun, proved very popular (see winners here – congratulations to both of you!), so we’re hoping to top the fabulous entries this month!
Does Fido like to smile for the camera? We want to see it! Do you see birds or bunnies on your afternoon constitutional? Show us! It doesn’t matter if you’re a phone snapper or a camera buff, as long as the picture fits the topic, and is taken within 10 miles of our lovely town in September, send it in!
Mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prize : Thanks to Staffordshire Wildlife Trust each winner will receive a copy of the book “152 Wild Things to Do”
Their mission is to protect and enhance the wildlife and wild places of Staffordshire and to promote understanding, enjoyment and involvement in the natural world.
- 1 pic per entrant. If you wish to change your entered image, email the replacement with the subject header REPLACE from the same email address as your previous entry.
- Images must be the entrants own work and free from copyright.
- Include your name, address, contact number, details of image, and age category within the email. Under 18’s please provide age of photographer & adult contact details.
- Images must have been taken between 1st September 2016 & 25th September and be taken within a 10 mile radius of Stone.
- By entering your image, you agree to allow us publish it on our website and social media platforms.
- The ALBOS team will be judging the entries and their decision is final
The winner will be announced on the 28th September