Standguide, who offer a Work Routes program with Reed in Partnership in Stafford, are bringing their free services to Stone
Work Routes is a free voluntary service to help people who have been out of work for a long period of time, or believe that they have certain barriers that affect them into work gain suitable and sustainable employment.
They offer a wide range of services including –
- Job search – preparing CVs, applications and interview.
- Access to computers, printers and photocopiers at our digital hub.
- Work trials – so you can try out jobs and gain experience.
- Advice on apprenticeships and self-employment.
- A guaranteed interview with one of our partner employers.
- Personal development – help to build your confidence, health and well-being.
- Help with daily life – including advice on housing, childcare, money management, healthy eating and much more.
- Training – from basic skills to IT, vocational and professional qualifications.
- Access to benefits advice – to ensure you will be better off in work.
The sessions at Stone Library will be 10am – 4pm on the following dates:
- Thursday 22nd February 2018
- Thursday 9th March 2018
- Thursday 22nd March 2018