Stone Round Table have released details of their volunteer-ran 2018 Father Christmas Sleigh Tour in Stone
With the help of a large team of volunteers, Stone Round Table has once again put together a sleigh tour of Stone as part of their annual charity fundraising plans.
Thanks to a special friendship with the North Pole’s most famous inhabitant the residents of Stone, young and old, will get a sneak preview of Santa before he sets out to deliver all of the presents on Christmas Eve.
The events volunteer help raise thousands of pounds by donating their time to collect donations as the tour winds through Stone.
The 2018 Stone Round Table Santa Tour dates in full are:
- Thursday 6th December – Whitebridge estate & Newcastle Road – Start Time From 6pm
- Saturday 8th December – North Stone – Start Time From 4pm
- Sunday 9th December – Pirehill & Walton – Start Time From 4pm
- Tuesday 11th December – Saxifrage & Three Crowns Estates – Start Time From 6pm
- Thursday 13th December – Lichfield Road Area (inc. Priory Estate) – Start Time From 6pm
- Saturday 15th December – Cherryfields & Millers Reach – Start Time From 4pm
- Sunday 16th December – Aston Lodge – Start Time From 4pm
- Tuesday 18th December – The sleigh could appear anywhere in Stone!!!
*timings are approximate and rely on a number of factors including volunteer availability, weather and logistics. Weekdays the tour runs 6pm – 8pm (approx) and weekends from 4pm onwards.
The Sleigh will also be displayed in the old Hill&Swift town showroom from Thursday 6th December.