Use of This Website Terms and Conditions
- The term “us” or “operator” or “we” refers to www.alittlebitofstone.com.
- The term “website” refers to the root, intermediate, and leaf pages found at www.alittlebitofstone.com
- The term “you” refers to an individual human that opens a session on our website.
This website can only be legitimately used under these circumstances:
- The information presented on this web site is for your general information only. Any content is subject to change without notice.
- There is no warranty or guarantee regarding the appropriateness or accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Users of this site acknowledge that all information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and that the owners of the site are not liable for any losses from such inaccuracies. Liability for any such inaccuracies or errors is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to validate and confirm that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements, including accuracy.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, logos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except as provided for in the copyright notice.
- Any trademark used in this website that is not the property of the website owner, or not licensed by the website owner, has its true owner identified when used.
- Unauthorised use of this website and its material may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided as a convenience for further information. These links do not indicate an endorsement of the linked information. The owners of any linked sites have sole responsibility for the material shown on their sites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and all content is the copyright of the author. All rights are reserved.Any reproduction of any part or section of this site is prohibited with the following exceptions:
- you may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, if the website is acknowledged as the source.
- Except as noted above, website content may not be stored in another electronic retrieval mechanism.